Friday, April 20, 2018

April 2018 BoxyCharm

April 2018 BoxyCharm

I got my BoxyCharm for this month about last week sometime. This month theme is Eye Candy. LOL. The card is different! It's more of a pamphlet now. It was a good box. There was 1 thing I was super disappointed about which I'll talk about later on. If you don't know what BoxyCharm is, it's a monthly subscription. You get 5 full size products in each box. The box always values over a $100, and you only pay $21 a month. I love BoxyCharm! It's one of my top subscription service. Anyways, let's get to it!

Sign up - www.BoxyCharm.com


As you can see, this is what I got.

Products I received in my box
Tarte - Tartiest Pro Glow: Liquid Highlighter in Exposed. - $29
Colourpop - Semi Precious Eyeshadow Palette - $26
Dr.Brandt Pores No More Vaccuum Cleaner - $47
The Browgal - Instatint - Tinted Eyebrow Gel - $22
Adesse - Hi Definition Liquid Lipstick - $24

Total value of the box - $148 - Wow!! I only paid $21!!

Tarte - Tartiest Pro Glow: Liquid Highlighter in Exposed - I haven't tried the highlighter yet. I'm not into liquid highlighters, but I will give it a try. But honestly I might just give it to my cousin or a friend after trying it. Unless I wind up loving it. I just don't reach for liquid highlighters. But I do want to try it.

Colourpop - Semi Precious Eyeshadow Palette - I haven't used this yet. But regardless I know I'll love it. I love every eyeshadow palette I own from them, which is quite a bit. Although I'll be honest, I had hoped that I would get the "My little pony" palette. I was never crazy about the Semi Precious palette. It's just not colors I would reach for, but they are gorgeous. I had all the palettes they were offering for the this month boxycharm, but I didn't have the semi precious or the my little pony palette. So nonetheless I'm glad I didn't get one I already had, but I would have given it to my cousin or a friend. Anyways there are a few shades in the palette I can't wait to use.

Dr.Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner - Now I have a complaint about this, but I talk about that in a sec. I want to say that I LOVED this! I used this twice. I left it on for about 10-15 mins. It is very drying, but I don't mind that. It has blue beads that combust when applying it to your face. It does have a cooling sensation as stated, but it's not painful or anything. It actually feels good. Then I rinse it off and finish up the rest of my skincare routine. The next morning, I was shocked to see that my face was CLEAR!! No breakout in sight! Anyways, I got the full size, but only got about 2 uses. I barely have any left. This was barely filled. It was sealed when I opened it. A bunch of people stated that they had the same problem. Which isn't really cool..But I'm not going to contact BoxyCharm about it because I don't want to wait til next month to get a replacement. Anyways, let's move on..

The Browgal - Instatint - Tinted Eyebrow Gel in Brown Hair 02 - I haven't used this, but I have heard good things. I can't wait to try it. Surprisingly I think I got a shade that might work for me. I got the shade brown 02. So I think that should work perfectly. LOL. I do have brown hair. LOL.

Adesse - Hi Definition Liquid Lipstick - There wasn't a shade name on this. It is a nice shade of nude. It looks lighter than it is. On me, it appeared to be more of a brown nude. It was a little too brown on me. The formula was nice. It was to be expected when using a liquid lipstick. It was creamy, smooth, and sticky, but not sticky. If that makes any sense. LOL It felt very hydrating, and lasted a while on my lips. It did rub off when I ate of course. But my lips was left feeling hydrated afterwards. I most likely will give this to a friend or my cousin since it was a little too brown for me. Overall it was nice, and would like to try more shades from them if they have any.

I will say I was happy with this month's box, but at the same time I felt like it could have been better. I felt a little underwhelmed. Only because I was shorted on the Dr.Brandt mask, and I'm not crazy about the liquid highlighter, but like I said I'm willing to try it out. 

*Disclaimer - I bought this box myself. Everything I talk about is my 100% honest opinion.


I'm an Avon Independent Sales Representative! We have cosmetics, fashion, accessories, Jewelry for men and women, skincare of men and women, Health wellness for men and women, fragrances for both genders as well, home decor, kitchen stuff. There's just so much to choose from! Yes we still sell Mark as well! I've already gotten a few things myself, which I will talk about here soon. So let me be your Avon lady! You deserve the best! So let me serve you!

Shop my E-Store -->  www.youravon.com/psummers1681


Want to join my team? Why?

I love what they stand for! Avon has been empowering women since 1886 by offering them an earning opportunity.
Low start up cost - $25, $50 or $100 - You get to choose which one is best for you.
Innovative products and scientists at the Avon Skincare Institute (Nobel prize winning research!)
$9 billion in annual revenue – which means customers are purchasing Avon products!
Earn on everything you sell – 35% on average and up to 50% Earn by selling face to face and online.
Comprehensive Beauty training and tools with support through every step of your journey to success
Working Mother 100 Best Companies - 2014

Also if you don't know Avon has several different causes that they donate some of the proceeds to. For example, Avon will donate 20% net proceeds from the breast cancer fundraising products to Avon Breast Cancer Crusade programs across the US, Avon will donate 20% net proceeds from the Domestic Violence fundraising products to the Speak out again Domestic Violence programs across the US. 


Avon doesn't require any special experience, education or other credentials. Starting a direct-selling business simply depends on the power of you!


Sign up here -- www.startavon.com   enter reference code psummers1681



**Thanks for checking out my post! Please stay tuned for upcoming posts! XOXO

*BTW – Did ya know?!! I have other social media accounts. If you like to see other posts from me, links are below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon