Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Favorite Nail Polish - OPI " Dating a Royal"

OPI- Dating a Royal

This is my new favorite color polish. It is a beautiful dark blue. I have few blue nail polishes, but this color tops them all. Although, I don’t like the formula of this one. It was kind of too watery. I don’t know if it just my bottle or they are all like that. I have other colors from OPI, and the formula is different. For me I had to do 3 coats. You can get away with 2, but I did 3. Then I topped it with Seche Vite top coat. Which I love! 
On the picture, it shows almost the true color. Anytime I change my nail color, it always seem to be my new favorite. LOL.. I have a crazy pile of nail polishes. I have OPI, China Glaze, Zoya, and several miscellaneous ones. But today I am reviewing OPI- Dating a Royal. It truly is a beautiful color. I got this on sale for about $5 or $6.
I recently just purchase the new Zoya collection. Umm, I forget what it is called. But it is from the spring collection. As soon as I get it and try them out, I will be reviewing them too.

By the way, dont forget to check out Sigma Makeup . http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=1906

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon