Thursday, April 20, 2023

New Handbags! Review

 New Handbags!

So I bought a new handbag a few days ago from Amazon, and I'm loving it so far. It can fit everything I need it to. It comes with a wallet already built in. According to Amazon's site, the wallet has the technology to protect your cards from being scanned. It has 1 big exterior zipper compartment with a small zipper compartment on the inside, and 2 side exterior zipped compartments. 1 side is a built-in wallet with technology as I said, and the other side is another zip compartment you can put your phone or whatever. It is big enough to fit my Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra, and I can fit my Kindle just fine. It is faux leather, but it feels nice. The zippers feel nice too, and I don't have any issues opening or closing so far. I think it's good quality considering it's super affordable. This bag does come in 5 different colors, but I didn't care for the other colors. But right now 4 colors are available. It seems that the pink one was removed. I guess it's out of stock or something.

I loved this one so much that I tried to find a similar bag that had more of a variety of different colors for Spring and Summer. I did find several and went with the FashionPuzzle one. I have several colors I want and put them on my list. I ordered the lavender. It's so pretty. The only thing that is different is the strap, and there isn't a wallet built in, which is all fine with me. I'm considering buying a fun strap to replace the strap eventually. Both bags fit everything I need it to. I don't carry a lot. There are a total of 30 different colors for this bag. The quality of this one is really good too, and the zipper works great, no issues so far. I really want to get the Fuchsia color and a few others. There are a few colors like orange, dark purple, and a few others that I would want for fall. So they are on my wish list. So if you're looking for a new bag, but not really wanting a big one then check these out. As I stated before my Kindle Paperwhite Signature and my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra can fit in both bags just fine. The exterior side zip pockets can fit my phone just fine as well.

Black bag - Roulens Triple Zip Crossbody 





Bag #1 - Roulens Triple Zip Small Crossbody Bag - $22.99 - https://amzn.to/3Agj84s


FashionPuzzle Triple Zip Crossbody Bag





Bag #2 - FashionPuzzle Triple Zip Small Crossbody Bag - $19.99 - https://amzn.to/3ojnbKr


There is another option if you want to check out. I don't own this one. But I have it on my wishlist. It is the same style as the 2 I own, and it comes with a fun colorful strap. It comes in 8 different colors. There is a 20% off coupon on it right now. I don't know how long that will last. It is currently $24.99 plus 20% off. Be sure to click on the 20% off coupon so it will apply at checkout.





Bag #3 - WESTBRONCO Small Crossbody Bags - $24.99 + 20% off coupon - https://amzn.to/3LgtkA4



Kindle Unlimited - Sign up Here - https://amzn.to/3KPafFC

Audible - sign up free trial here - https://amzn.to/3SD5UqC


I love having Amazon Prime! You get FREE SHIPPING with prime. Also, if you love to read, you can have a choice to choose a FirstReads every month. You can choose 1 or 2 books each month. Some months you can choose 2, other months are 1. It just varies. Then, there is prime video. There's so much to watch! If you don't have Amazon Prime Video, you're missing out.  Sign up for Amazon Prime and get 20% off a subscription for diapers - https://amzn.to/3F9zgrt


The links provided will earn me a commission when used to make a purchase. Which is greatly appreciated and helps me out..I am an Amazon Associate as well.



🌟I'm an Avon Independent Sales Rep! Check out my online store for more!!

Simply browse my online store to see everything Avon's got! We have so much great stuff! 

Shop my online store - https://www.avon.com/repstore/psummers1681?rep=psummers1681


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon