Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Avon Campaign 7 Brochure and 50% off Sale!

 Avon Campaign 7 Brochure and 50% off Sale!

I know I haven't posted Avon Campaign brochures in a while. I'm still selling Avon, but I don't have much luck in selling except a few people. I'm going to start promoting my page again, and hopefully drive up my sales. I felt discouraged due to years of trying with very little success.

Avon has so much more now including household products, kids, and pets!

Avon has a 50% off Wow Beauty Sale, so you should check it out! Click the link here - 

https://www.avon.com/productline/the-wow-beauty-sale-extra-50-off-1501?rep=psummers1681

Avon Campaign 7 brochure is now live. You can start shopping the brochure from now til April 11th.

There is a FREE GIFT with this brochure. You can get Imari Amor Eau De Parfum free with any 2 fragrance purchase. Please check pages 5-19 in the brochure for more details.

There are great value deal sets for skin care! Take advantage of that!

Click here to shop Campaign 7 brochure - https://www.avon.com/brochure?rep=psummers1681


🌟I'm an Avon Independent Sales Rep! Check out my online store for more!!

Simply browse my online store to see everything Avon's got! We have so much great stuff! 

Shop my online store - https://www.avon.com/repstore/psummers1681?rep=psummers1681

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon