Monday, March 6, 2023

Yay! I bought a Kindle Paperwhite Signature!

 Yay! I bought a Kindle Paperwhite Signature!



I meant to post this last week, but I came down pretty sick. I'm finally starting to feel better, but I'm taking it easy. So I took my time working on posting this along with a few other posts. It gave me a little more time to test this baby out. 

As you see by the title, yes I finally bought a paperwhite signature in black! They had them on sale for Valentine's Day. I got it with 32GB. I originally was going to get the Paperwhite in 16GB. But I saw that the 16GB was $10 ($149 at the time of sale) more than the 32GB(Sale price $139). So I went with the Signature 32GB. I got it on the 2-15.  I do have a fire tablet that I love. I use it for a lot of things including reading. But lately, my eyes were straining when I would read it for too long. It would cause headaches. I already get headaches often, I didn't need this to add to it. So I caved and got a kindle. This definitely helped!

I'm loving it so far. It's so lightweight that my arms don't get tired of holding it. Like I said before, I'm not getting headaches when reading it so far. I love that this can fit in all my handbags so far. So I can take it with me. If you the kind of person that likes to highlight or annotate, or take notes, you can with this one. It will auto-adjust to the light setting around you too. And it's waterproof! All kindles come with an option to get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited. I already have Kindle Unlimited so I didn't opt for it. The offer is for only people who don't have it currently.


If you're interested in getting one, I would recommend this one. It comes in green, blue, and black. I got it in black.

Paperwhite Signature - https://amzn.to/3ymk1Hv


If you don't want to spend extra money on the paperwhite signature, this one is great. But it will not auto-adjust. You would have to adjust it yourself. This one is waterproof too. It comes in 8GB or 16GB. It comes in 3 different colors too.

Paperwhite - https://amzn.to/3moHB3L


Here is the case I chose for my kindle. This can fit Kindle Paperwhite or Paperwhite signature. It's not as vibrant as they show, but it's still pretty. You can see from my picture how the colors really show.

Case - https://amzn.to/41QhXFy


Kindle Unlimited - Sign up Here - https://amzn.to/3KPafFC

Audible - sign up free trial here - https://amzn.to/3SD5UqC



I love having Amazon Prime! You get FREE SHIPPING with prime. Also, if you love to read, you can have a choice to choose a FirstReads every month. You can choose 1 or 2 books each month. Some months you can choose 2, other months are 1. It just varies. Then, there is prime video. There's so much to watch! If you don't have Amazon Prime Video, you're missing out.  Sign up for Amazon Prime and get 20% off a subscription for diapers - https://amzn.to/3F9zgrt



The links provided will earn me a commission when used to make a purchase. Which is greatly appreciated and helps me out..I am an Amazon Associate as well.



🌟I'm an Avon Independent Sales Rep! Check out my online store for more!!

Simply browse my online store to see everything Avon's got! We have so much great stuff! 

Shop my online store - https://www.avon.com/repstore/psummers1681?rep=psummers1681

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon