Monday, March 19, 2018

My All Time Favorite New Face Primer!!

Avon MagiX Face Perfector 

I'm in LOVE with this! This is the best primer in my opinion! This is going to be a must have for me. I'm going to buy this when I run out! I got this in my Avon kit, and decided to keep it for myself to try. Boy, I'm glad I did! I'll explain why!


I have worn this a few time already, and I loved the results I got from it whenever I wore it under my foundation. I usually do my skincare, and then let it sink in my skin for about 30 minutes or so before applying the Magix Perfector. One of the best things about this product that it has spf of 20. It has a nice slight fragrance. It doesn't smell like sunscreen. Also it's not GREASY!!! It absorbs into the skin so nicely. It makes my skin so velvety soft. It does what it claims to do. It blurred out my smile lines as well as my pores. I have very light lines in my forehead from facial expressions and that blurred it out too. It made my foundation last all day. My t-zone wasn't a greasy mess by the end of the day. I didn't need to blot my face and touch it up at all. Also you don't need to use a whole lot either. I use about a dime size amount or smaller. You could wear it alone without makeup as well.

I have Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation, and I can't ever get it to look good on my skin. It would look good for the first 30 minutes to and hour, and then it looked so bad. It made me look older than I was. It looked cakey and broke up badly. I tried it with everything, and got the same result. BUT..It was til I used it with the Avon's magix perfector primer that I got it to look beautiful on my skin! I couldn't believe it! It stayed look so nice on my skin, and lasted all day. I was so happy that I get to use this bottle of foundation up. It's expensive! LOL..So I can't wait to try it with another foundation that I didn't like, to see if it works with that one.

This has become a staple in my makeup routine!

Go get yourself one here for $12 at my E-Store: www.youravon.com/psummers1681

**Thanks for checking out my post! Please stay tuned for upcoming posts! I’ve got some more drugstore blushes coming up as well as highlighters! XOXO
*BTW – Did ya know?!! I have other social media accounts. If you like to see other posts from me, links are below.


Photo by Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon