Monday, April 23, 2018

Ipsy Bag April 2018

Ipsy Bag April 2018

Hey guys, so I got my Ipsy bag last week, after waiting what seemed like forever. Yes, let's start on rant, shall we?!  I hate that Ipsy uses DHL to ship our bags. DHL is always changing the delivery dates because they are always holding up my bag. It was in Grand Prairie for almost a week before going to Ft.Worth, and then to where I live. Mind you, that I live about 40 mins or so from Grand Prairie and about 20 mins or so from Ft.Worth, so I shouldn't have taken several days after being in GP almost a week. This happens almost every month! It's always held up in Grand Prairie for unknown reason. I live in TX, so it's not the weather issue. UGH! But anyways, let's move on..


If you don't know what Ipsy is. It is a month subscription for $10. You get a different bag each month filled with sample/deluxe size products. But they also throw in full size products too sometimes. Like sheet masks or brushes, etc.. This month's theme was called Social Butterfly. I LOVE the bag! It's gorgeous! I will definitely will be using this, in fact I already am! I was pretty underwhelmed with this month's bag. The items I got were meh..The only thing that I really liked was the shader brush. I love getting brushes! Plus I love the bag too. But everything else seemed, like I said meh..Anyways, let's get into what I got.

Sign up - www.ipsy.com

Products I received in my bag

Steve Laurent blush in Rose' all day
Luna by Luna eyeshadow in Spiced Pumpkin
Moda - M19 shader brush
Trifle Cosmetics sugar bunny heavenly lip scrub
Dirty Little Secret lipgloss in Nude Beach

Steve Laurent Blush - I haven't use the blush yet, but it is very pretty. I have similar shades to this, so I might not keep this. I might give it to a friend or my cousin. So I can't say how well it blends or the staying power.

Moda - Shader brush M19 - I haven't used this brush yet, but I have used Moda brushes before. I own a few, and really like them all. They apply products very nicely, not patchy or anything. So I will be keeping this, and using it.

Luna by Luna Eyeshadow - I will not be keeping this. I have several palettes that has a similar shade like this. I don't reach for this shade often. Can't say how well this product applies or the staying power. I wish Ipsy would stop sending me shades like this. I keep giving them away.

Trifle Lip scrub - I get a lip scrub what seems like every other bag. It's kind of annoying. I have so many lip scrubs now. So I won't be keeping this either just because I have so many. 

Dirty Little Secret lipgloss - I do like DLS products, but I won't be keeping this either. I tried it on, while the gloss is nice, and the formula is creamy not sticky. The shade is just too light for me. It just makes my lips look a little paler.

So as you can tell I won't be keeping any of the products in my bag except for the brush and the actual bag...I keep contemplating whether or not to cancel Ipsy. I get more underwhelming bags to where I give products away then good bags to where I keep them. Even though it's only $10 a month, I'm losing my $10 then actually being happy to spend my $10...If that makes any sense..Meaning I could save that $10 and spend it on something I would be happy with. Anyways if I cancel it, I'll let ya'll know. But right now I think I will give them another month...For now..

*Disclaimer - I bought this bag myself. Everything I talk about is my 100% honest opinion.




I'm an Avon Independent Sales Representative! We have cosmetics, fashion, accessories, Jewelry for men and women, skincare of men and women, Health wellness for men and women, fragrances for both genders as well, home decor, kitchen stuff. There's just so much to choose from! Yes we still sell Mark as well! I've already gotten a few things myself, which I will talk about here soon. So let me be your Avon lady! You deserve the best! So let me serve you!

Shop my E-Store -->  www.youravon.com/psummers1681

Want to join my team? Why?
I love what they stand for! Avon has been empowering women since 1886 by offering them an earning opportunity.
Low start up cost - $25, $50 or $100 - You get to choose which one is best for you.
Innovative products and scientists at the Avon Skincare Institute (Nobel prize winning research!)
$9 billion in annual revenue – which means customers are purchasing Avon products!
Earn on everything you sell – 35% on average and up to 50% Earn by selling face to face and online.
Comprehensive Beauty training and tools with support through every step of your journey to success
Working Mother 100 Best Companies - 2014

Also if you don't know Avon has several different causes that they donate some of the proceeds to. For example, Avon will donate 20% net proceeds from the breast cancer fundraising products to Avon Breast Cancer Crusade programs across the US, Avon will donate 20% net proceeds from the Domestic Violence fundraising products to the Speak out again Domestic Violence programs across the US. 

Avon doesn't require any special experience, education or other credentials. Starting a direct-selling business simply depends on the power of you!

Sign up here -- www.startavon.com   enter reference code psummers1681


**Thanks for checking out my post! Please stay tuned for upcoming posts! XOXO
*BTW – Did ya know?!! I have other social media accounts. If you like to see other posts from me, links are below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon