Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Life Update

Life Update

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I do have my BoxyCharm post to do for this month. I know I have posted my BoxyCharm unboxing lately or my Avon campaign brochures. But I'm working on Campaign 8 which is now out, so I'm working on the post for that, so it;'ll be up very soon..Also you can stay up to date with deals on my Avon FB page. 


Now for the reason being, I've been sick with stomach issues. But most importantly my precious 12 (will be 13 in May) dog has been sick. There has been a quite a few vet trips, and constant care. She was recently diagnosed with an enlarged heart, and a grade 2 heart murmur, and a collapsed trachea. She has a terrible cough, that we are trying so hard to fight off. After a few x-rays, she was also in the early stages of developing pneumonia. She didn't show any signs of having it except for the cough, but that's for a number of different reasons. But I'm glad it was caught early. Before anyone asks, no she doesn't have heartworms so that wasn't what was causing the cough. It's her heart, and the other few things I've mentioned. I've been doing a lot of research for all natural care, foods, supplements, and she is currently on several prescriptions. I'm so stressed with everything that is going on, and it makes my stomach issues worse. She is my baby. I've had her since she was 5 weeks old. I do have several cats as well, and they are my babies too. But they are all healthy, thankfully! So I ask for prayers for my baby girl. She gets another check up this coming Friday (3-22-19).

Here's a pic of my precious furbaby.


So I have a few posts I'm working on. So I will be posting them as they get done. I will have my Avon Campaign 8 brochure first, and then my boxycharm, and I will have my FabFitFun box too. But that hasn't been shipped out yet, but I will do a post on it.. I'm planning out a few more posts as well. So please stay tuned! Thanks for sticking with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon