Monday, September 5, 2022

Kindle Unlimited - Why You Should Get It.

 Kindle Unlimited - Why You Should Get It.


Kindle Unlimited has been around for a long time..If you don't know what it is, it is a monthly membership to where you have access to thousands and thousands of e-books.  See links/offers below! Any book that has "Kindle Unlimited" you can read without buying it. Of course, you can still buy it if you want to. Also while it is a monthly membership, you can pay annually instead if that's what you choose to do.

I know some of you probably will say "Why don't you just go to the library?". You're right, I could. But the library is limited on how many books they have. They might not have what you're looking for. They limit you on how many you can borrow, and you have a timeline on how long you have til you bring the books back. For me, I don't want to worry about having to return a book/books back by a certain date. 

With Kindle Unlimited, you don't have limited time when you "borrow a book". As long as you have the membership you can read that book for however long you want. Or if you like me, I never read what I have lined up for..Haha! I always change my mind or my reading list. However you can borrow quite a few books, but it will eventually it will tell you that you have too many borrowed. But that's like after like 20 books..More or less. Haha. I currently have 17 books "borrowed". I own 4 so far.

Also, another thing that's great is that each month that you're a member, you get to choose a book to own. It is called "First Reads". They will have a small selection (similar to Book of the Month) for you to choose from. You have the whole month to decide which one you want. But once you click shop (purchase for free), there is no going back, or changing your mind. So be careful about what you choose. For example, this month there are 8 to choose from. One from different genres. I haven't decided which one yet. Now if none of them interest you, you don't have to choose one. Sometimes you can only choose 1 book, and sometimes you can choose 2 books. You have to keep an eye on the First Reads section each month to see what it says.

The membership is $9.99 a month. But they do have a free trial. Sometimes they will do a great offer like a month's free membership or a discount. I see ads all the time across Facebook or any other places. You probably could find it by googling maybe..For example, when I decided to sign up, I saw an offer on my Facebook feed for 2 months free, so I did it. It gave me plenty of time to decide whether to keep or not keep my membership. So far I've kept it. I signed up back in June and I'm glad to have it.

Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE having a physical book in my hands when reading. That will never change. But I just can't afford to purchase every book I want to read, so I can read it. I don't want to have to go to the library to get it and have a time frame to read it. It makes me feel rushed. I don't always read the book I get right away. Haha! Plus more often the library doesn't have what I'm looking for...But that's just me..I'm weird..Haha! Plus having kindle unlimited (assuming you have a kindle) is great to have when you travel, instead of hauling a few books, you just pack your kindle. I have the Amazon Fire 10 gen 7 with the Kindle app. I love it! So if you love to read, then definitely sign up for a free trial to see if you like it. You have nothing to lose!

Now if you prefer to listen to your books, then check out Audible! They have a free trial so you can try it out.

I am an Amazon Associate. So I may earn a small commission when using my links. If you do I greatly appreciate it!

Amazon - Kindle Unlimited - Sign up for the free MONTH trial here - https://amzn.to/3BituSM

Kindle Unlimited Free Month Trial offer expires 12-30-22. So take advantage and try it out!

Amazon - Audible - sign up free trial here - https://amzn.to/3cTZ288

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon