Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Life update - Sort of ..Part 3

 Life update - Sort of ..Part 3


So I figured I would give a life update..Of sorts..Lol..So my precious dog that I've talked about in the past passed away a year ago in July. Her kidneys unexpectedly just completely shut down. My family and I were completely devasted..She had just turned 15 in May last year before passing in July. She had been battling a heart condition for about 2 years prior to that...To this day, I swear I still hear her or feel her sometimes. I miss her more and more each day.

I've had some other stuff going on that I won't get into because I want to keep some stuff private..I still have 10 cats that my family and I love and care for. 8 cats out of 10 came to us 3 & 4 years ago. 6 were dumped on our property and 2 I rescued from a mama cat that hung around our place because the Mama cat wasn't producing hardly any milk, and the babies were starving. So I cared for them. We kept them too. Our 2 oldest are rescues too. One was adopted 10 years ago as an 8-week-old kitten and the other 1 was rescued at 6 months old a year after adopting my oldest. So now we care for 9 indoors and 1 semi-feral.

As you can see I've started to read again. Well, I've always read, but in the last year or so I've slowed way down. I've just been too distracted..But now I'm back into it. I've started to read on my kindle as well. I finally got back into blogging again. So if there is anything you want me to read or just talk about, just let me know..

I've started to work on my youtube channel again too. I wish it would pick up quicker. I wish the same for my blog..Lol..But the point is I'm working on them again..and YOU should check it out. Heehee..

I'm still an Avon Rep. So if you wish to purchase anything from my e-store, I'll post links down below. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

I'm an amazon associate now too. So I will post links to anything from Amazon that I like or want, or I think it's a great deal. So links I provide will earn me a small commission. I greatly appreciate it if you make a purchase using my links..It definitely will help me out financially. I suffer financially, and I'm sure most of ya'll do too..I just take it day by day and do what I can..

I hope everyone is doing well. If you are not, know that's ok. Please lean on friends or family to help you through whatever you may be going through. I will admit I'm dealing with depression. Some days it's severe, and some days I still feel sad, but dealing with it and continuing on with life. I tell myself every day that everything will be ok..

I still love to play games. I play games on my computer, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox. Lately, I've been playing Sims 4 again, and it's been fun. When I'm not "gaming" lol, I love color. I have a bunch of adult coloring books. I've purchased some and was gifted some by family and friends. I still love to read as you can see by the recent reviews. I'm currently reading 2 books right now. I'm reading Beach Read by Emily Henry (a physical book), and I'm reading "I'm Watching You by Mary Burton" on my Kindle on my Fire Tablet. I still love having physical copies of books but I love my Fire tablet as well. I currently have the Fire Tablet 10 Gen. 7. I've had it for several years now. I wish I can afford to upgrade to a new one. My brother really wants one, and I would love to sell him mine, and upgrade to a new one. But hopefully, eventually, I will be able to.

Oh, I also like doing diamond paintings. It is a picture that is covered by some sort of sticky stuff, and you would match a diamond-colored piece to where it should go. It's very much similar to paint by numbers or color by numbers.

My Youtube Channel - Please feel free to check it out and subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUb5y8LiO9wvsbKPOTa5aSw

Amazon Fire Tablets - https://amzn.to/3R3jNvU

Amazon Kindles - https://amzn.to/3BuF5Nu

Amazon - Kindle Unlimited - Sign up for the free MONTH trial here - https://amzn.to/3DHjHam

Kindle Unlimited Free Month Trial offer expires 12-30-22. So take advantage and try it out!

Amazon - Audible - sign up free trial here - https://amzn.to/3R3kvcy

I love having Amazon Prime Video! There's so much to watch! If you don't have Amazon Prime Video, you're missing out. Sign up for Amazon Prime now for a discount ($6.99 per month) if you have government assistance - https://amzn.to/3SeZPPK

Or Get a 30 day Trial for $3 - https://amzn.to/3DKWVyc


Avon links below

Shop campaign 21 brochure til 9-27-22 - https://www.avon.com/brochure?rep=psummers1681

Simply browse my online store to see everything Avon's got! We have so much great stuff! 

Shop my online store - https://www.avon.com/repstore/psummers1681?rep=psummers1681

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon