Friday, January 6, 2023

Ninja Dualbrew Pro Coffee System - Review

 Ninja Dualbrew Pro Coffee System - Review


So my Ninja coffee maker stopped working correctly in the last week of Dec 2022. I've had it for a good 4 to 5 years, I think. It was a long time. So I needed to get a new one. I looked and researched for a few days. So I decided to go with the Ninja Dualbrew Pro Coffee System CFP300 series.

I'm so happy with my purchase so far. It works great! I love how many different functions it has. The model I bought does have a "keep warm" function. This has a k-pod attachment if you want to use a k-pod. You can remove the K-pod attachment to brew a pot of coffee from coffee grounds. The water reservoir can be moved from the back to the right side, or keep it at the back. It depends on the space where you plan to put it. I have the water reservoir set on the right side.

If you want to have a cup of hot water for tea, or if you use water for oatmeal, or whatever you need it for, this has a separate water pump, so whatever you're doing isn't contaminated with the taste of coffee. You would turn the left side knob to water. Then you can select Hot or Boil water. It comes out of a different pump. Which is awesome! I have tested it twice, but my tea doesn't taste a hint of coffee like it would with my old one. That's why I stopped doing that with my old coffee maker. It has a delay timer, so if you like to set up for your coffee to be ready in the morning, you can do that. I make set mine up every night before bed. So it's ready for me when I get up in the morning all brewed and ready to go. So far I'm loving it! I've had it for almost a week now.  Our kitchen is currently going through a remodel, but here is a picture of mine. I took this picture when I was doing the first time rinse-out per the instructions.


The links provided will earn me a commission when used to make a purchase. Which is greatly appreciated and helps me out as I am financially struggling (like everyone else in the world)..I am an Amazon Associate as well. Here are several different links with different price options. If you can't afford to pay it upfront all at once. They do accept payment with Affirm option. This is what I did when I purchased mine on Amazon.

Amazon Links

This is the one I ordered. But it was shipped by Amazon at the time..Ninja CFP301 DualBrew Pro System 12-Cup Coffee Makerhttps://amzn.to/3QjgcLq

Ninja CFP307 DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System, Single-Serve, Compatible with K-Cups & 12-Cup Drip Coffee Makerhttps://amzn.to/3X9uxMF



Amazon - Kindle Unlimited - Sign up Here - https://amzn.to/3DHjHam

Amazon - Audible - sign up free trial here - https://amzn.to/3Qo1wel

I love having Amazon Prime Video! There's so much to watch! If you don't have Amazon Prime Video, you're missing out. Sign up for Amazon Prime - https://amzn.to/3DKWVyc



🌟I'm an Avon Independent Sales Rep! Check out my online store for more!!

Simply browse my online store to see everything Avon's got! We have so much great stuff! 

Shop my online store - https://www.avon.com/repstore/psummers1681?rep=psummers1681




No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon