Wednesday, January 31, 2018

BareMinerals Eyeshadow Palettes I Own


BareMineral Palettes I Own


I wanted to talk about the 2 BareMineral eyeshadow palettes I have. I love them both! I want to get more. They have 1 they sell exclusively on QVC that I want, but I can't get it right now. They have a few new ones out I want as well. I want them all!! LOL. I don’t think you can get these anymore, but I will look and provide links if I do. I still want to talk about these anyways. I love BareMinerals. Their products are skin loving products just like It Cosmetics (Which I love as well!). The shades in these palettes are natural. These can provide you a day to night time looks. You can do so many looks with these. The texture/consistency of the shadows is so buttery, and smooth. They apply so well on lids, and blend like a dream. They are very pigmented. The matte shades are not patchy whatsoever. The shimmer shades are very pigmented as well, and look beautiful on the lids. When you get some of the product on the brush and then spray it with some water or whatever you have, it makes the shadow pop even more. You can even apply the shimmer shades with your finger as well. Here are what the palettes look like.










 
  1st palette - The Wish List palette            2nd palette - The Hidden Treasure palette

I think these are beautiful palettes! Sorry if they seem so dirty. LOL. It shows that I use them. You can see which colors I use the most. The packaging is slim enough that you could travel with them as well. You can take one of them or both if you have the space for them. Each of them alone has all the shades you would need. You wouldn’t need to take anything else with you. I have swatched some of the shades from each palette. I didn’t swatch them all, just enough to show you how pigmented and smooth they are.


                    1st set is from The Wish List palette     2nd set is The Hidden Treasure palette

Sorry for the slight blurriness. It’s hard taking pictures of your own arm with 1 hand. LOL. And no I don’t have a tripod either.

But I think you can tell just enough how beautiful these are. These aren’t patchy at all. Like I said they blend so nicely. Every look I have done with these has lasted me all day. They don’t fade or crease on me. But of course I do use an eye primer too. I always do. Even if you can’t get these palettes any more, all of the palettes they come out with have always been so good and so consistent unlike some brands. I really want the new palettes they have come out with!! So if you can get your hands on some of these palette, then go get it! Their quad palettes are great too! I use to have some, but used them up. Which made me purchase the bigger palettes. You can also get a 8 pan palettes for $41. They have several different range of colors. But in my opinion, it's cheaper just to spend the extra $4 to get the bigger palettes. I'll link to some below. I'll say it again..I want all the new palettes!!! LOL

QVC Website - The Hidden Treasure Palette - $41.82 - It's currently on sale! Get it while you can! It's limited edition! - http://go.magik.ly/ml/9bbx/

OVC Website - The Bare Metals READY Palette - $39.98 - Currently on sale!http://go.magik.ly/ml/9bby/

Ulta - BareNaturals READY Palette (Online only) - $45http://go.magik.ly/ml/9bba/
Ulta - BareSensual READY palette - $45http://go.magik.ly/ml/9bbc/
Ulta - The Natures of Nudes palette (Online Only) - $45http://go.magik.ly/ml/9bbd/

BareMineral Website - Quad palettes($31)http://go.magik.ly/ml/9bbu/

You can get a free sample of the NEW Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer with any purchase. Today is the last day! The link is on the homepage of my blog. You'll see it on the left side of the screen.

**Thanks for checking out my blog! Please stay tuned for upcoming posts! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon