Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Current Handbag I'm Loving - Kate&Alex Cuffaro Quilted Chevron Crossbody

My Current Handbag I’m Loving – Kate & Alex Cuffaro Quilted Chevron Crossbody


Today I want to talk about the current handbag I’ve been using and loving. I absolutely love this bag! Well I love all my bags! LOL.. You can say I have a handbag addiction. If I couldn’t handle myself and resist purchasing every bag I like, I think my room would be FILLED with handbags. LOL.. But anyways, I want to talk about this one. Here is what it looks like.



 
See, isn't she beautiful!!!

It is a beautiful soft gray with chevron pattern. I saw this on a youtube video I was watching, and knew I had to have it. It is the perfect size. It isn’t big, but not too small either. It is just the right size for me. I’ve had this bag for about a month or so now. I use to be in the big handbag phase, but not anymore. I like smaller bags now. But I do have 3 tote bags in different colors that I do love and will keep. I have my other big ones in a box that I plan to give away or sell. This was not an expensive bag at all. Very affordable. I got it for about $24 at DSW ( Designer Shoe Warehouse). It’s actually valued at $60. So $24 is a great deal. While I love designer handbags, and most are beautiful. I just can’t justify forking over a couple thousand dollars. But I know they can be a great investment from what I’ve heard. But I just can’t. LOL. Well I do have 2 Rebecca Minkoff bags, and 1 Kate Spade bag, but I got those on sale. So I didn’t pay full price on them either. I love those bags too by the way. But if you’re one of those people who love splurging on a designer handbag, then you do you! You won’t get any judgement from me. Designer bags are gorgeous! LOL.. Back to this one.. They also have it in black as well. Which I am tempted to get because I love this bag so much. LOL. If you would like to see my handbag collection, please let me know.

Now more about the bag.. Like I said before it is a soft gray color with a chevron pattern. I think the chevron pattern makes it look more sophisticated and expensive. I love that the handle is part gold chain, and the rest is faux leather. The zipper is gold as well. I love that the chain/zipper is gold, it matches so well with the color of the bag. Yes the bag is faux leather. But the feel of the bag is so soft. It isn’t stiff like some bags can be, or at least feel like it. This isn’t like that at all! I love the feel of it. The tassel keychain is the perfect accessory to go with this bag. It’s so cute!! The tassel and bag handle is the same soft faux leather material as well.


This is the perfect crossbody bag. I always like having a bag that has long handles so I can wear it crossbody. It keeps my hands free to do whatever I need or want to do when I’m out-n-about. And I know where my bag is and it’s safe. This bag falls perfectly at my hips when worn crossbody. I love that the handle is adjustable. So if you want it shorter or longer, you can adjust it to your liking. The bag seems to be well made. There isn’t a stitching out of place either. Well at least on mine it’s not. As you can see there is a pocket on the outside as well. It has a magnetic closure. So you can put your phone or whatever you’d like that is easy accessible.



As you can see the inside is white with Kate&Alex logo all over. It has 1 pocket on the side. The zipper is really nice too. What I mean by that is that it opens and closes smoothly. It doesn’t stop or get caught on its own metals like some can. I can fit pretty much everything I need in this bag. My cosmetic bag, and a small wallet, my phone, and some tissues. As you can see below everything I have fits just fine in mine. Including my phone if I want my phone inside. And I can still fit a few more things if I wanted to. But this is all I need. I usually put my phone in the side pocket on the outside. My phone is an iphone 6S plus, and it fits just fine.

Overall I’m enjoying this bag, and will use it all the time. I will even use it in the spring and summer! If you would like to own one yourself I will have a link provided below so you can get one. I definitely recommend this bag. You won’t regret getting one!

DSW ( Designer Shoe Warehouse) - http://go.magik.ly/ml/90ju/



*Disclaimer – this isn’t sponsored. I bought this bag myself. I wanted to tell everyone about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon