Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones

Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones

I thought I would change it up today and talk about a book I read a few months back. Like I said I did read this a few months ago, but I still remember it. I absolutely LOVED it!! I can’t wait to get the 2nd one. The cover is just gorgeous!!

                                                          See!! Don’t you agree?!

If you are a fan of the movie called “Labyrinth” by Jim Henson, then you will love this. If you weren’t a fan of the movie, then I don’t know what in the world is wrong with you! LOL Just kidding. If you weren’t that’s ok too. But you might still enjoy this one, maybe. Labyrinth is one my all-time favorite movie. So when I heard about this book, I knew I had to have it.

Now it’s about a girl name Liesl and she just turned 18. She has a older sister ( If I’m remembering correctly her sister is older) and a younger brother. She helps her family run their family inn. Liesl and her brother has a love for music. Now all her life she has heard about tales of the Goblin King. The tales has always captured her mind, dreams, and everything about herself. But now Liesl can’t help but feel that her musical dreams and childhood fantasies are slipping away. One day she and her sister go to town, and her sister seems to be in sort of a trance. Then eventually her sister is taken. So she eventually faces the Goblin King.

I’m going to leave it at that..Sorry, cliff hanger I know! LOL. But if you want to know more then you’ll just have to buy the book yourself. You can currently get the hardcover anytime, but the paperback version doesn’t release til Feb.6, 2018. I will provide links below to several place to where you can get it. Once again I will state that I LOVED it! I highly recommend it! Now if you are a nook person and don’t care for physical copies, I will provide a link for that as well.
She has a sequel to this book called Shadowsong and it is set to release on Feb.6, 2018 as well. So if you are interested getting both. I will have links for this one as well. I will do a review later on this one when I get it.

Wintersong (book 1)


Walmart - $6.22 - http://go.magik.ly/ml/8z98/

Amazon - $6.22 -http://amzn.to/2n5HEz4


Shadowsong (book 2) - releases Feb.6, 2018


Walmart - $18.99 - http://go.magik.ly/ml/94x5/

Amazon - $12.91 (at the moment, price changes often) - http://amzn.to/2G8D8Zt

Thank you for checking out my page! Please stay tuned!! I have more posts coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon