Thursday, January 25, 2018

Concealers I’m Loving Currently

Concealers I’m Loving Currently

I have 2 concealers that I want to talk about. They are both so similar and so GOOD! One is affordable and the other is a little more expensive. So here we go!

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – I love this concealer. You’re gonna hear me say I love the other one I’ll talk about as well. But it’s true! I love them both! Anyways, back to this one. This is a little expensive, it is from Tarte of course. I have the shade fair beige. The consistency/texture is very creamy and opaque. A LITTLE amount goes a very long way!You always want to start off little anyways. The coverage is great! It covers my dark circles so well! Believe me, I have very bad dark circles under my eyes. So the fact it can cover mine is awesome! You do get quite a bit of product, and this will last you a long time. So for the price, its’ worth it to me. The applicator is a HUGE doe foot applicator. Which I actually like. This doesn’t oxides on me. It does crease a little, but if I set my under-eyes with powder, then I don’t have that issue. This doesn’t look cakey or makes my under-eyes look dry. For some people I know say this creases a little and others it doesn’t. It does feel comfortable on my skin. I use this as a spot concealer too, and it doesn’t crease anywhere else but my under-eyes. Now if you apply a lot of this, then it will crease for sure. There are 14 shades to choose from. This does lasts all day one me. I would repurchase this again in the future. Highly recommend! I will have links below where you can purchase it.

Tarte website - $27 - http://go.magik.ly/ml/96ns/

Ulta Beauty$27 - http://go.magik.ly/ml/96nw/

Colourpop No Filter Concealer – I love this concealer too! This is so similar to the Tarte shape tape. And the best part is that IT’S AFFORABLE!! It’s opaque, and covers my dark circles nicely. The texture/consistency is pretty much similar to the Tarte shape tape. Once again, a little goes a long way. You always want to start out small anyways.This does oxides on me just ever so slightly. Which I’m fine with because the shade I got ( fair neutral) is a little too light, but once I apply it then it darkens pretty much right away. Then it’s the perfect shade for me. Like I said, it darkens ever so slightly. It lasts all day on me! It does crease a little on me as well, but once again if I set my under-eyes with powder then it’s fine. I use this to conceal spots on my face as well ( if needed) and once again, it doesn’t crease anywhere else except the under-eyes. It never looks dry or cakey on me. This has a doe foot applicator as well, but nowhere near as big as the Tarte one. LOL. There are 15 shades. So if you are on a budget, then this is your jam. I will provide the link below to where you can get it. I highly recommend it. I would repurchase this one as well.
You can get $5 off your first purchase of $10 or more if you sign up for the newsletter.


Here are the swatches for both concealers.

Left - Colourpop No Filter Concealer (Fair Neutral)   Right - Tarte Shape Tape (Fair Beige)

Overall I’ve been using both for a few months now. These 2 concealers will always be my go-to concealers since all other concealers I’ve ever tried never seem to cover my dark circles fully til I found these. These just work the best on me. 

**Thanks again for checking out my post/blog! Please stay tuned for more upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prime Day is here!!

 Prime Day is here!!  While you have seen the deals here and there, Prime Day is officially here! It starts today and ends tomorrow. So take...

Amazon